Tuesday, February 24, 2009

APRONS APRONS APRONS



WARNING GIRLY SQUEAL ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
Click here to visit GirlyAprons.com

I love love love aprons. Nothing puts me in housewife mode more than tying on a cute apron. Instant motivation!!! My husband also adores me in an apron!! Check them out and get your housewife mojo on!! So many to choose from!! Also makes a great gift for the bride to be! A cute basket with an apron, some cookbooks, family recipes, maybe a rolling pin and some pie plates,lined with a pretty tablecloth would make a great shower gift!!

Click here to visit GirlyAprons.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh.
    My.
    WORD!
    Can I have one of each? Pleeeease???
    I'll even call it 'stimulating the economy'! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband love when I wear an apron and he too find it sexy but I think wearing it does make you more in the mood to clean don't you think!

    ReplyDelete